Parker started her ear-piercing barking when Tina arrived, running around in circles, jumping on on her hind legs, and just wouldn’t stop. Tina finally gave up, and with a sigh she scooped up her keys and headed for the door.
I was lost. I love Parker. She’s my best friend in the world, and when she cocks her head and looks at me with that quizzical look on her face, my heart melts. But obviously…
If you want to raise and train your Boston Terrier in the shortest time possible, to be a loyal, healthy and well behaved long-term companion, who showers you with affection all day, then this will be the most exciting message you’ll ever read. Here’s why…
In the last few months 1032 Boston Terrier owners have scrambled to get hold of this guide and are enjoying an easier and happier life with their Boston.
Here, finally, is your opportunity to learn the secrets of some of the most reputable breeders and trainers for Boston Terriers all crammed into a simple, easy to read guide.
The specific traits and personality of Boston Terriers that make them unique – and why knowing that will improve the time you spend with him.
The step by step methods of "positive training" that the pros use to train their dogs with lightening speed and little effort on their part
Quick and easy ways to get your Boston Terrier to listen to commands, like "sit", "stay", "down" and "come"
Surefire ways to stop your Boston from jumping on people, chewing through furniture, barking, digging holes…
This guide called "Boston Terrier Secrets" was created as a result of the most pressing questions asked by over a hundred Boston Terrier owners or people who were wanting to get one.
I cannot stress how powerfully this guide can affect your life with your own Boston Terrier. Learning the secrets here will guarantee you a loving companion that never answers you back, and overwhelms you at every opportunity with affection.
– Learn the three trigger points which let you know it’s time for your Boston to relieve himself; Five quick, easy ways and the one tool you can use to housetrain your Boston almost overnight!
– Little know truth about the best way to practice obedience training for your Boston. (WARNING: Just sending your Boston to a dog trainer is not the answer). Discover what you can do to have a well behaved Boston Terrier permanently in the quickest ways – freeing up your time, whilst creating a special bond between you both.
– Once you discover how to use this effectively you will never have to worry about your Boston scampering away when you call him, saving you time and frustration.
Once you know how to do this, you can have the pleasure of walking into a shop while your obedient Boston sits calmly and waits for you. No fuss. No hassles. No barking.
Once you know the simple "tweak" you need to make, you’ll be amazed at the startling change in your Boston’s behavior. No more fending him off, or embarrassment when you have visitors around. And NO the answer is NOT to lock him up till your visitors are gone!
Discover the four reasons why your Boston might be biting, and then isolate the reason with accuracy of a skilled marksman, and stop his biting dead in it’s tracks.
When you know how to do this you can go about your day without having to worry about him chewing through household items and destroying them.
Now you can enjoy a beautiful garden and the even grass on your feet, without having your Boston digging up your garden like a mass grave!
Learn what to do to prevent your dog barking through the night! Now you can enjoy quiet and peaceful days and nights with your calm Boston by your side.
Step by step methods to housetrain your Boston within a few days and just 5 minutes of your time. You’ll save hours of your time cleaning up after him, freeing you up to do other things you actually want to do.
– How you can make sure your Boston does all the exercise he needs to stay healthy, without being by his side, freeing up your time to do other things, whilst being happy to know that your Boston’s taking care of himself.
– A great useful list of 8 items you need for your Boston, which are easily forgotten by owners. Having these at hand saves you dealing with frustrating chores, and allows you to use your time having fun with your Boston!
– Knowing and following these will ensure that you’ve chosen the happiest and healthiest dog, helping you to save a lot of money on expensive vet bills in the future.
– Learn about the little known secrets which help you identify good breeders from bad ones. knowing this saves you a lot of confusion and frustration, and most importantly prevents eventual heartache for you, the owner.
– Doing this is the single most important factor that guarantees a healthy, happy and energetic Boston that will provide you with years of fun and affection.
– Find out how you can provide a safe, yet fun environment for your Boston when you have other pets around. This will provide you with the best home environment, where your Boston doesn’t feel scared, and makes him feel loved and spends his energy throwing oodles of affection your way.
– Find out what the different kinds of behavior mean to your Boston, and what the underlying reasons are. And, how to safely handle an aggressive dog, preventing anyone including your Boston Terrier from getting hurt. Once you’re able to identify the various body language signs you’ll be better equipped to deal with problems, and to understand your dog and his emotions.
– Following this guide will ensure… Read more…